About The Tea
Cradled in the lofty Himalayas, a place which has inspired poets across centuries, come taste this exquisite tea with the enchanting notes of rose petals and spices of Kashmir. Reflecting the pristine beauty of the coniferous kissed hills and packed with the fragrance of saffron, this is a treasure trove right from the heart of the valley.
Tea Leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Pepper, Ginger, Almond, Rose Petals, Mulethi, Saffron
- RECOMMENDED BREWING: With Water
- AROMA: Warm and Strong Aroma of Saffron and Spices
- SERVING: Hot
- CAFFEINE: Low
- APPEARANCE: Bright Cup with a Coppery Highlights
- TASTING NOTES: Warm Spicy Notes with Sweetness and Fragrance of Saffron
- May Help Boost Metabolism
- May Reduce Stress
- May Slow Down Aging
- May Improve Digestion
There are no reviews yet.